Andrine is known for his unique presentation style that connects with the listeners. You can find a very short take on the same here .In addition to his keynotes, he has conducted dozens of private brand strategies, social media programs, content marketing and storytelling workshops and master classes at a corporate & academic level.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ANDRINE:
Known as Andy to his friends, his expertise comes from through more than 5 years of leading creative teams at one of the best marketing agencies. Andy routinely combines with and has been invited to speak at TEDx events, at world-class academic institutions and for private events at some of the world’s largest organizations.
7 REASONS TO INVITE ANDRINE TO SPEAK:
- He is a visual speaker. That means no boring bullet points, long winded rambling or underhanded sales pitches. Instead he uses lots of images and stories to engage the audience. Here’s what one of his presentations looks like.
- His goal is to be entertaining AND useful. It’s not that hard to get a speaker that can do one or the other. It’s rare to find one that does both.
- No canned lectures. He customizes a topic for each event he speaks at, which means you’re going to get a unique point of view that is tailored to your audience.
- Non-obvious content. You won’t hear the same old advice from him in a speech that other speakers might offer.
- Inter-disciplinary industry expertise. Over the past five years of his consulting career, he has worked with clients in just about every industry vertical – including technology, travel, consumer, healthcare, banking, nonprofit, media & entertainment, retail and communications. He doesn’t specialize in a single industry – he focuses on bringing inter-disciplinary lessons across multiple industries into every presentation.
- Global examples. Over the past five years, he has worked on just about every industry vertical you can imagine of.
- He will BE part of your event. He often talks about approachability and to him that means being part of an event and spending time to get to know an audience. He is not the kind of speaker that rushes to the airport 5 minutes after they get off stage. The success of your event matters to him, which is why he will use his social networks, blog and any other connections he has, to help boost attendance or increase engagement from your audience.
VIDEO : FROM LINEAR TO INTERACTIVITY , DIGITAL MATTERS , SINGAPORE